Tag, you're it!

The rules are as follows: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections, and 3 Random Surprising Facts About Yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

Three Joys
1. My family
2. intelligence
3. Helping people

Three Fears
1. loosing a family member
2. loosing my health/depending on other people to live
3. failure

Three goals
1. Have a baby
2. become a nurse
3. Be the best I can

Three current obsessions/collections
1. Real Salt Lake
2. Baby stuff
3. music

Three random surprising facts about me
1. I have a stumpy thumb
2. I was very blond when I was young
3. When I am eating, I don't like my food touching a different food

Tag, you're it! I tag:
1. Heather
2. Eric and Kristelle
3. Jesse and Natalie

3 comments:

Welcome to my World. said...

I am not sure what Heather you are referring to, so I am going to assume it isn't' me!

LeAnn said...

I love the stumpy thumb!!

Jesse C said...

oh, snap! I'm it!