It's a BOY!!!

Amanda got an ultrasound on Monday the 8th and we found out that Amanda's intuition was correct and Becks is a boy. I wasn't quite as connected as Amanda I guess. I originally thought it was a girl, then Amanda convinced me it was a boy, then on Saturday or Sunday night I had a dream that I was holding a girl.

I think overall I'm happy to have a boy first. He can protect and look out for his younger sister (one day). I will be able to have fun teaching him sports, video games, do sweet hairstyles like a mullet or fauxhawk, or some colors like when I was a younger, and how to be a man. (ok, full size adult child is more like it). I hope I can be half the father that mine has been to me. I hope I can teach Becks a few things about life and be there for him.

here is some Pict's of him.

Becks Profile

Becks junk

"put your dukes up"

2 comments:

Scooby and Jon said...

Yay boy!!!

Jesse C said...

That's great guys, congratulaitons!